Top 5 Sporting Moment of 2012

D

Deleted Member 1156

Is SPOTY a brit thing? If so surely the EUROPEAN Ryder cup team can't win anything as a team.

There is a Team of the Year award which the RC team could (should?) win, probably go to Chelski for winning the Champions League or some other bunch of wasters though.

Not sure of my top 5 events of the year but I do know one thing......I found the Paralympics MUCH more inspiring than the regular Games. Those guys are true sporting heroes.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is a Team of the Year award which the RC team could (should?) win, probably go to Chelski for winning the Champions League or some other bunch of wasters though.

Not sure of my top 5 events of the year but I do know one thing......I found the Paralympics MUCH more inspiring than the regular Games. Those guys are true sporting heroes.

I know there's a team award, my team won it back in '67 ;)

However is it not a British team hence why potentially the RC team won't get it

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They should be, they were the unofficial best team in the world untill Inverness turned us overnight Saturday :rofl:

A remarkable turn around last year despite the Rangers situation is quite commendable, they still would've won the league comfortably despite the points deduction