Too good to be true?

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
You have to question why he had two sets of the same clubs all sounds a bit weird to me also very little feedback and I would even suggest the feedback he has is false or from one of his mates, as the english is also bad and desn't sound right.

Keep away or give me the cash, you will loose it anyway

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't know why you don't buy PN-Wokinghams Mizuno MX25's. Lovely set of clubs and would last you years. And knowing Paul, he'd be practically giving them away 'cos he's loaded
;)

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
You guys are so quick to get at the mods its funny, its like you have to have a go at anyone who is in a postion of power over you, reminds me of my 3 year old.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You guys are so quick to get at the mods its funny, its like you have to have a go at anyone who is in a postion of power over you, reminds me of my 3 year old.

Wrong!!!
One guy (who is a complete stranger effectively) can have a for sale post left after he's only made about 2 or 3 posts, yet Paul, who has attended forum meets and even been kind enough to put an open invite up for forum members to play his course (which is one of the best in the country) has his post removed without warning.
There's no consistency.
That's the problem.
So wind yer neck back in
;)

T

thecraw

I love all the mods, they do a wonderful jobby on here, a cyber pint to each and every one of you!

Ch3ears!

A

Alex1975

Wrong!!!
One guy (who is a complete stranger effectively) can have a for sale post left after he's only made about 2 or 3 posts, yet Paul, who has attended forum meets and even been kind enough to put an open invite up for forum members to play his course (which is one of the best in the country) has his post removed without warning.
There's no consistency.
That's the problem.
So wind yer neck back in
;)

Go on Smiffy..

Lots of agro posts today on the forums... I love it.

I think the mods are big boys and girls and can look after themself... Im pretty sure people call for them cos they would like to ask about something, it is part of what they do so they dont need a baby sitter.