Tonight at Anfield

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I only saw the last 20 minutes because of work and thought Chelsea deserved the draw even if the equalizer was unbelievable. The press here in Spain are now whinging about the result and saying that ''their'' 'pool deserved a lot more.
John Terry gets stuck in, doesn't he? :eek: Must be Ferguson's year. :D

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
you have to laugh at the own goal really, 95th minute what was he thinking? Although you also have to feel sorry for him, must be horrible in front of all those people.

The keeper should take some blame also though for both not telling him to just kick it clear and not coming and claiming the ball himself.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I was too busy laughing at Riise's hair all night, ginger but with a wide blonde streak all down the middle, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Liverpool definately deserved the win, John Terry showed exactly what a scumbag he is with his sly little dig on Torres.

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Despicable behaviour from Terry. The guy really is the lowest of the low. If that's what you're looking for in an England captain then you've really hit rock bottom.
Could've broke a couple of Torre's ribs there.
Thought Chelski were lucky to get the draw and didn't feel they really deserved it.
Got a funny feeling liverpool will still do enough at The Bridge though.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Terry is scum, he likes to portray himself as a nice guy but the whole world (apart from blinkered chelsea fans) can see what a lowlife he is.

I have read and heard several stories about this moron, I just really hope that he isn't Englands captain in the long term.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Liverpool have had rather more than their share of 'the rub of the green' in the past. Now one's gone against them and you should have heard them (with one exception) whinging about it on Talk Sport this morning.

What's the odds on a Chelsea double, Man U and Liverpool at home?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Can't get interested in the CL now. Last four teams are all ones I can't stand. Bit like the Carling cup final.

Might watch the FA cup instead. I quite like Pompey.

B

birdieman

If Eto, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry get their act together they could easily win the champs league this year. Thought ManU looked pretty ordinary against Blackburn at the weekend. Don't know how to call that one at all.
Gotta fancy Chelsea at Stamford Bridge next week, Liverpool have riden their luck against Chelsea in recent seasons. However it is very difficult to like Chelsea because of their style of play and because Drogba goes down like he's been shot very couple of minutes. Lampard had another poor game last night, Kalou looks decent though and they really missed Essien.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought it was dull. These things tend to only hot up in the 2nd half of the second leg. I look forward to seeing Liverpool win 3-2 on the return. I can see the mayhem now....just as last time....