TM SLDR Stock Shafts

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I know on some recent models, the stock shafts weren't very well thought of by some. Does anyone have any opinions on the one fitted to the new SLDR?

It's a Fujikura Speeder 57, presumably made for. The stiff weighs 58g, torque 3.4, but it doesn't say whether its low/mid/high launching.

Anyone had a decent go with one, or read opinions/details about it?

Thanks.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The TP has a real speeder 6.3 in, so I wouldn't be concerned with the quality of that one. It's the made for one in the non TP I was curious about.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that.

it doesn't say much about the shaft, but at least they rate the driver well.

My question was a bit 'after the horse has bolted' as I've already got the club. I guess I'll find out over the weekend how it stacks up against my old one, when I play my own course for the first time with it.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hope it works well was it out to play yesterday?

The other bonus with changeable shaft adaptors is that it's easy to interchange sometimes too easy! :mmm:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I didn't play yesterday, but if you mean in the Volvo tour thingy, yes it was.

Set it for a draw and spent most of the first round in the left hand rough. Set it to neutral for the 2nd round and was much better, including a couple of big (for me) ones.

You can never really tell though until you play a course you're used to, so tomorrow it'll be interesting to see if I'm in more fairways and how far down them I am compared to usual. So far though, I'm a believer!