Titliest Surefit weights

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Has anybody found an optimal surefit weight for the 917 Drivers & Fairway woods?

I suppose it's all relevant to the shaft, swing, player etc. but otherwise is there any advantage in using a heavier or lighter weight in the head or is it mainly for feel and confidence as to what feels the best in the players hands? Are the weights able to change launch etc. or is this marketing?

OR

Is there a weight that best counterbalances certain shafts?

I have just bought the following:

Titliest D2 8.5 Degree with Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 74 X Flex
Titliest F3 13.5 Degree with Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84 X Flex

Just want to get my head around the system a little more, I refuse trial and error with each weight when the set costs £150.00 so I'd like to learn what effects changing weights could have.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
you're looking in the wrong place if the weight sets are £150, I got a couple on ebay for £3 each.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
you're looking in the wrong place if the weight sets are £150, I got a couple on ebay for £3 each.

I've seen those is there no difference at all with them compared to manufacturer ones? If so then it's no bother buying a set and trailing them all for what feels best.

I found them here, its just down the road from me and there not usually terrible on prices of certain things, the weight system however made my eyes water.

https://golfsupport.com/golf-access..._medium=176013&utm_campaign=Comparison+Engine