Titleist SX6 carry bag brand new with tags

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Lightweight Titleist SX6 carry bag, brand new never used with tags.I bought two of these and use one myself and the one for sale was for a mate visiting from the States who brought over he's own bag in the end so didnt need to use it,its just been stored ever since,I can totally recommend these bags ive been through a few carry bags and the SX6 is the best ive used.I'm looking at exchanging this bag for a Titleist cart bag,nothing old please or will sell for £60.Can meet up in Suffolk/Norfolk or north Essex areas to sell/exchange or will post for £8.Payment via paypal gift,please PM.
bag 001.jpg

Last edited:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
been interested in this bag for awhile, is the Titleist logo larger on the other side? cant seem to see this colour scheme online as it was the red/black with white logo I was after, or is this it on t'other side?

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
been interested in this bag for awhile, is the Titleist logo larger on the other side? cant seem to see this colour scheme online as it was the red/black with white logo I was after, or is this it on t'other side?
Yes mate Titleist large logo is on the other side,white background with black lettering same colour scheme as side in photo,colour described on tag as Black/Red/White.Hope this helps :)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thanks Shivas, red with white writing was the one I liked, thanks anyway, this will shift np I think.