FS Titleist 14 way carry Bag

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For Sale

Titleist 14 way stand bag. Bag itself is in decent condition with a few minor marks (see pictures)

if you stand behind the bag (legs facing you) the top right of the bag there was a small tear (10mm wide) in the bag but my wife repaired that at the start of the season and shows no signs of coming back.

3 zippers themselves had worn out so I replaced them with ones from titleist directly.. they now are different colours (check pics) I have 2 spare tags of the new ones which ill include in the bag incase it messes with peoples OCD and they want to change more.

all zips on the bag work perfectly though and holds a lot of stuff for a carry bag.

also fits on a trolley nicely

the rain hood is where the bag shows more wear. the zip one of the zippers has broken off (beyond repair) this happened start of season and I just found myself always zipping down with the other zip on the hood anyways so it didn’t affect me. the buttons that secure it onto the bag 2 are starting to wear a bit.. see pictures

other than that the bag is in decent condition and does the job. I am only selling as my wife has got me a new bag for xmas (still in shock)

£50 delivered by hermes

see attached pictures below

image hosting