Titleist Mid Size Bag

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
any one have any comments on this bag at all? i like the look of the more premium looking staff bag, but prefer the slightly smaller size than the full staff bag.

thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 15717

I have one too. It’s great, I just wish the top was a little bit bigger.

Aside from that, it’s spot on

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I have the blue one. Love it! I’m a bit of a bag tart but won’t be changing this one.

Big enough for everything to fit. Light enough that I’ll play 6 /9 hole loops at my place and carry it too.

D

Deleted member 15717

why would you want the top bigger? how does it compare to a normal stand bag? thanks

It’s a completely different bag to a stand bag, so no point in comparing.

I’d want a little more room for the clubs. I have a couple of headcovers, and a large putter so it can take up space. It also doesn’t allow the big frustrated throw back into the bag...which could be a good thing for some people!

sunshine

Visit site
You should get the full size staff bag. The padding and straps are much more comfortable, your caddie will thank you for it

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Very good bag, one of the pockets is inaccessible on a trolley but I just leave the rain cover in there.

Use it on my Motocaddy S3 Pro and it fits great, doesn't rub badly (a little around the velour but this hasn't damaged it more of an indent) and everything fits snug.

The side pockets are fine but I find you can't get a massive amount of stuff in them, but not an issue for me.

Not sure where you are buying it from but if you buy it from golf support and use code AW003 it will save you just over £10 so comes in at £189.05 including delivery.

https://golfsupport.com/golf-bags/golf-trolley-bags/titleist-mid-staff-cart-bags

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Very good bag, one of the pockets is inaccessible on a trolley but I just leave the rain cover in there.

Use it on my Motocaddy S3 Pro and it fits great, doesn't rub badly (a little around the velour but this hasn't damaged it more of an indent) and everything fits snug.

The side pockets are fine but I find you can't get a massive amount of stuff in them, but not an issue for me.

Not sure where you are buying it from but if you buy it from golf support and use code AW003 it will save you just over £10 so comes in at £189.05 including delivery.

https://golfsupport.com/golf-bags/golf-trolley-bags/titleist-mid-staff-cart-bags

great, really appreciate the code and the review!!

dronfield

Visit site
I have the blue one. Love it! I’m a bit of a bag tart but won’t be changing this one.

Big enough for everything to fit. Light enough that I’ll play 6 /9 hole loops at my place and carry it too.

You do really well to carry and play with that bag for 9 holes - if its the same one per the Golf Support link, that is stated as weighing 3.5kg = 7.7lbs.
To put that in perspective, i always carry and my Original Jones bag is 3.15lb - which doesnt always feel very light!

Rich

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You do really well to carry and play with that bag for 9 holes - if its the same one per the Golf Support link, that is stated as weighing 3.5kg = 7.7lbs.
To put that in perspective, i always carry and my Original Jones bag is 3.15lb - which doesnt always feel very light!

Rich

It's not light, bit it's only 9 holes. Plus it'll usually be whilst practising at end of a day. So will often drop 10/15 balls and varying distances and practice. So hardly a rush around.

That said, have had to carry it for 18 holes on two occasions and i certainly felt it by the end of the round.

I've also been considerably more than 7.7lbs heaving than i am now, so am actually carrying less.....:LOL: