Time to move

Laner

Visit site
hey Laner, I haven’t played it yet but planning to very soon.

Thanks for the comments, sounds like a great place. I’ve been studying the layout on google earth and think I have it sussed out.

If ever you fancy a weekend game give me a shout.. members guest rate is pretty good

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
A massive thanks to Mr Hogan for showing me around Farnham. Despite only teeing off at quarter to 5 he humoured my curiosity of the course and we squeezed all 18 in. What a gem of a course, I was looking forward to the heathland side with lower expectations of the parkland half but every hole was fantastic!

Some good golf, great company and a great course!
C5A871EC-FA36-4692-BCD1-0DCF6EB90FAA.jpg

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A massive thanks to Mr Hogan for showing me around Farnham. Despite only teeing off at quarter to 5 he humoured my curiosity of the course and we squeezed all 18 in. What a gem of a course, I was looking forward to the heathland side with lower expectations of the parkland half but every hole was fantastic!

Some good golf, great company and a great course!
View attachment 24918

Thanks mate - it was a cracking evening and you saw the course looking tip top - for so early in the year. I thoroughly enjoyed our knock and the chat - and so pleased you enjoyed the course (and that you saw the potential of what our new bunkers will do to the look of the course and the challenge presented)

nb - took me a moment or two to work out your picture - looking to the 6th green from the slope up to the 5th green.