Tiger Woods

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
Hi everyone
I posted a thread in the lounge yesterday and so many people have been so generous and helpful with completing my short survey, it takes no more than 5 mins and is for my uni marketing research surrounding Tiger Woods.

Just thought Id post it in this section just incase anyone hasnt seen it and would be able to complete it for me. After my exams Im going to post the results on here for everyone to see.

I couldnt thank everyone enough. Everyone on this website has really helped me out has been really helpful and wished me well in my studies. :)

Im closing it off to start the analysis by this evening if anyone has 5 minutes to spare the link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F7XXZ3T

As of yet I dont have many female responses, I would love a few more to gain a better insight in to female attitudes. But both male and female are welcomed.

Thankyou for your time
(Very happy student)
xxxxxxxxx

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
Thankyou guys :) :) :)
I wouldnt have been able to obtain a good sample size if it wasnt for this site!

hahahaha the responses are very funny! Once I analysis the final sample the re-occuring words that come up I will publish, some of them I definitely cant tho loool but I will identify theres alot of people that are not at all impressed!

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
All done as well, nice to see a survey when someone says 'it wont take long' and guess what...it doesnt !!!

God luck.

katiesmith

Hacker
Visit site
hahaha :) its true most people try to con people into doing them lol im glad you didnt find it too bad thankyou for helping me out xx