Tiger injured again!?

nickough

Hacker
Visit site
Great up and down but he looks like he's lost interest and you can't blame him. Looks to be moving more freely although I guess its relative

Of course he's lost interest............when you are used to dominating a sport and always being in contention, hacking at the bottom of the field, just to miss the cut by 4 is NOT fun!

D

Deleted member 18588

No-one's forcing him to do it!

Slime.

I think you will find it is called "Professional Pride" and, in the circumstances he is to be applauded for it.

Before anyone says it; No I am not a Tiger fan-boy but I admire his wish to still compete even though his body is telling him otherwise.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Of course he's lost interest............when you are used to dominating a sport and always being in contention, hacking at the bottom of the field, just to miss the cut by 4 is NOT fun!

If he's hacking at the bottom of the field and injured should he have even played knowing in his own mind he was never really ever going to be able to win with such a lack of practice and short recovery time. Professional pride to compete in a major is all fine and good but don't then use it as an excuse when the plan goes wrong

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
If he's hacking at the bottom of the field and injured should he have even played knowing in his own mind he was never really ever going to be able to win with such a lack of practice and short recovery time. Professional pride to compete in a major is all fine and good but don't then use it as an excuse when the plan goes wrong

Even his chipping and putting looked pretty poor by his past standards, and he was supposed to have been practicing them while recovering from his back surgery. He has just turned himself into a muscle bound hulk with little touch or accuracy. He should have stayed with Butch Harmon as his coach IMHO. :rolleyes: