Thoughts on One Length

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think thats the problem anyway. There is never consistency. Because you Hit you longest club of the tee (driver) and you next shot could be PW, so each shot is very different club lengths all the time so you're constantly adjusting. So its no different.
I don't think that's the same thing but ok. :unsure:

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I play with Edel SLS-01 irons and I think they’re great.

It took a little getting used to with the PW however it was more of a mental thing I.E. longer shaft however if you just swing as normal it’s no different. I was also worried about hitting my PW 150yds however the fitting meant that it exactly matches my usual PW (125yds).

I still use my exiting wedges.

I find the 3 and 4 irons really easy to hit and you don’t have to have an extravagantly fast swing speed to get them air born. In fact the last couple of rounds I’ve dropped the hybrids in favour of the longer irons which I could never see me doing previously.

All in all well worth a look.

Visit site
out of interest why would 1 length benefit a lady in your opinion?

I think it would make it simpler for the ladies. Same shaft length throughout which is more manageable for them and swing speed would be similar, ball position the same, same weight of clubs and let the loft dictate the distance.