This years top 100

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Some very old testers in the group - D4S is a vet very soon, surely he tests off the reds 🤔

Wolf

Visit site
I've played meagre 5 the new list, not overly worried about how many I get to play though as long as I to play rounds with decent people. That being said I should get to play 3 more of them based on rounds already organised with friends and family next year and perhaps a 4th due to being local now.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
64 to go...… with just 3 needed to complete the top 10...…. playing these top. top courses is one of the most satisfying things about golf..... I couldn't imagine just mostly playing 'at home'

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
47 to go of the current crop.

3 open courses to go - Muirfield, Troon and in a mad sort of way looking forward to Musselburgh just as much as the storied two, as want to do the 2 set malarkey (1 x 9 with your modern set and 1 x 9 with hickorys).

1 of the top 10 still to tick off, and 4 of the top 20.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17920

47 to go of the current crop.

3 open courses to go - Muirfield, Troon and in a mad sort of way looking forward to Musselburgh just as much as the storied two, as want to do the 2 set malarkey (1 9 with your modern set and 1 9 with hickorys).

1 of the top 10 still to tick off, and 4 of the top 20.
I am guessing

Troon
Muirfield
Kingsbarns
European club

I have the last 3 to complete the current top 20.

Will try and do Muirfield next November hopefully.