This arrived 😬

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
That is fantastic! Looks great and the meaning behind it is spot on! Really special cover and hopefully brings you that something extra on the course

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great idea and brilliant story to read. It has me worried tho......please do not loose this on the course. You need to come up with a strategy to limit this possibility or at least get another one for reserve. Add your details - sew it inside or something.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks chaps, trying it out tonight as have a match tomorrow, at least I’ll jeep smiling 😳

Too right. If you hit a great shot and he's got your back, hit bad and think what he'd say - encouragement or rolling on the floor laughing. Either way your smiling.

Looks fantastic too.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks marshy I can hear him ribbing me now lol
Yep ST it certainly is, his advice wasn’t on point tonight though 😳
Thanks Gary, a wee bit mate, went navy and white as I tend to wear a lot more blue than black.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a great story JT!

A real classy touch and very impressed with the company that made it for you.

:thup:

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately My dad passed away in April, when clearing the house I found pic he used to carry in his wallet, that was on his dresser, it was of me and him when I was around 1, made me smile. I always spoke to my dad before golf and before and after games etc, so I thought I’d ask Scott readman if they could do a bespoke cover for me, I uploaded the pic and I silhouetted it, then sent it to Emma at SRC, she helped tidy it up a bit and together we came to a final concept, took around 4 weeks but the headcover for my driver arrived today and I’m delighted, it’s top quality and looks great, I’m made up. Excellent service Fromm SRC and Emma especially.

Brilliant idea that and a lovely head cover

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
Unfortunately My dad passed away in April, when clearing the house I found pic he used to carry in his wallet, that was on his dresser, it was of me and him when I was around 1, made me smile. I always spoke to my dad before golf and before and after games etc, so I thought I’d ask Scott readman if they could do a bespoke cover for me, I uploaded the pic and I silhouetted it, then sent it to Emma at SRC, she helped tidy it up a bit and together we came to a final concept, took around 4 weeks but the headcover for my driver arrived today and I’m delighted, it’s top quality and looks great, I’m made up. Excellent service Fromm SRC and Emma especially.

That's excellent.

Things like this mean more to me than most of my possession, other than the functional ones.

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Its strange how we always like to carry something around that reminds us of good memories, and this is spot on, not something I would have ever thought of doing. Now your dads with you in spirit on the golf course watching your good and better shots, nice one JT