Things That Gladden The Heart

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts πŸ‘
Visit site
Every month we get a list of dates from our daughter re when we have the kids for the next month. Next month we only have them for four days, predominantly as daughter now does four on four off. There father has them for 7 days. For the first time in 7/8 years we have them less days per month than there father.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Big day for us today with baby number 2 (Isaac), our first (Sophia) has/had hip dysplasia and was treated from 6 weeks old. This involves being strapped in a harness 24 hours a day for 6 weeks, then tapering down to nighttime only over a period of a further 10 weeks. Whilst Sophia is absolutely fine now, it was a pretty tough time.

Today we had Isaac’s assessment and he has been given the all clear, so a very good day.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Took eldest to her first (and my first) circus yesterday

She is 6 so sometimes her attention span sucks. She claims the first half wasnt great and didn't enjoy it that much

Second half suddenly she was amazed by it all, it was like she realised what was going on

Tbh the whole thing we thought was amazing

Worth it when her face lit up when the acrobats were doing their performance

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I always try and keep Sunday mornings free if not working, I do love taking the girls to their 9am swimming lessons.

It's great seeing them progress

2 years eldest spent in another swim school really didn't kick on but half a year here can really see the progress

Twins obviously younger but can swim with the noodles which is good 😊

Leftitshort

Visit site
I always try and keep Sunday mornings free if not working, I do love taking the girls to their 9am swimming lessons.

It's great seeing them progress

2 years eldest spent in another swim school really didn't kick on but half a year here can really see the progress

Twins obviously younger but can swim with the noodles which is good 😊
#mumsnet

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Esure sent me my car insurance renewal quote, and it's Β£140 cheaper than last year! Was fully expecting it to go up as most people's seem to have done. Nothing on comparethemarket comes close to it so I guess I'll be sticking with them.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got to my hotel for the night.. first room didn't lock. Second room they can't get me a working key for. However it locks so will do for now.

This could be a random irritation but no. I'm free for a night. No kids. No reason to be up before 9am!! Being able to eat a meal without "dad I want this"

I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Of course Thursday I'll be back to normal and will have missed them but for 24 hours .. I will just enjoy the silence 🀫

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Got to my hotel for the night.. first room didn't lock. Second room they can't get me a working key for. However it locks so will do for now.

This could be a random irritation but no. I'm free for a night. No kids. No reason to be up before 9am!! Being able to eat a meal without "dad I want this"

I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Of course Thursday I'll be back to normal and will have missed them but for 24 hours .. I will just enjoy the silence 🀫
bet you woke up at 6am anyway....