Things That Gladden The Heart

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not sure if gladdens the heart or not but I’ve just walked the dog through the local woods in SE London and he chased a pheasant.

I bet he’ll be on a dinner table soon if the locals find out

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watching the trainee on board our boat get really excited as he peeled one of the "massive oranges" that the cook had left out. The look on his face when he bit into the grapefruit he'd peeled was brilliant. :ROFLMAO:

Few years back while playing Hacienda Riquelme in Murcia, where they have lemon and grapefruit growing in the courtyard, I picked one of the grapefruit and gave it to my mate Scot, told him it was a “jumbo orange” and watched him peel and take a big bite, the result was hilarious. It wasn’t even properly ripe either.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Few years back while playing Hacienda Riquelme in Murcia, where they have lemon and grapefruit growing in the courtyard, I picked one of the grapefruit and gave it to my mate Scot, told him it was a “jumbo orange” and watched him peel and take a big bite, the result was hilarious. It wasn’t even properly ripe either.
Making me suck my cheeks in just reading that:)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Beautiful. Did you take that somewhere close by ?

Sadly, not my photo. Heard them first, then saw them at the bowls club. Swallows are back too, probably about 4-5 days now.

Temps are pretty much as you experienced, and expected to be low 30’s over the weekend.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sadly, not my photo. Heard them first, then saw them at the bowls club. Swallows are back too, probably about 4-5 days now.

Temps are pretty much as you experienced, and expected to be low 30’s over the weekend.
Brilliant birds. Seen them in Africa - stunning when you see several of them all perched in a row on a branch or phone wire or something

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got to love the grandparents

Can you come help us with the dvd player it won't work , your aunt says you will know

Of course nan soon as boiler man finishes I'll be there

. Right first issue is batteries are corroded.. change them. Second issue is this is the video remote nan

Third issue your new TV doesn't have scart so whoever wired it up didn't even connect your dvd player

Quick trip to Argos, new dvd player and hand written note of how to get it working

Old dvd player connected to their bedroom TV

Bless em