Things That Gladden The Heart

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Damerham Fair.
Lovely day at this quintessential English summer village "do".
With my wife and our lovely cockapoo, ambling amongst all the other families and all sorts of waggy tails, lovely daft things being done by lovely happy people, it was such a relaxing day. Like lots of days that have been done for years in this Sceptered Isle, and hopefully for years to come.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Over on random irritations, I had an ear worm song that I couldn't name. Via some pretty poor describing from myself there has been 2 days of helpful suggestions and eventually we have cracked it. The answer, a Who song, is not one I would have come to on my own. I recognise The Who sound but not The Who intros o_O.

Anyway I've had 2 days of musical education, a good bit of fun and my mind is now at rest. A completely non aggressive, harmless and for me, entertaining series of posts (y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
You've been listening to phone in's on the LBC J.O'B show again, haven't you. I heard that snippet from a caller this morning after golf before I could change channels. Blatent plagarism :rolleyes:
Of course - as is pretty much everything posted on here to do with current affairs.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Lucia Roberta Tough Bronze

bronze.jpg

2007 - England under 17
2009 - England under 19 won UEFA Championship.
2013 - Senior England debut.
96 Senior England caps.
Plays full-back for England, but I believe she could play any position.
Recently signed for Barcelona.

Last edited:

AliMc

Visit site
Took my daughter up to Knockhill in Fife for the British Touring Car Championships, less than an hour away from home, great day out with some brilliant racing, was absolutely mobbed, good to see lots of folk back out enjoying themselves

D

Deleted member 3432

Just thought that I would highlight local @Marathon_Man365 Gary Mckee is out and about on day 215 of his planned 365 consecutive marathons.

Raising money for local charities and still putting all his shifts in at work while carrying out this incredible task.

20 pairs of running shoes getting rotated while doing it....

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I last did a half marathon in around 2014, signed up to do one in September and my training has ramped up now. Got a 13 miler mapped out for tomorrow, did 12 last week. Really looking forward to it.