Visit site
Discovering steak in the air fryer

Quick and easy

Mrs prefers hers more cooked so only takes two mins more

The oven is starting to look like an ornament

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
…that all 21 bishops who sit in the House of Lords are attempting to provide those in the HoC and the wider public as a whole with a moral touchstone.

You may well disagree fundamentally with them on their views, or indeed whether they should be in the HoL, but as they currently sit, they are at least making abundantly and absolutely clear to all who claim to have a faith (and in hope at least some of those who don’t but are open and willing to listen) precisely what the teachings of Christ say on important moral matter so there can be no confusion, misunderstanding or dissembling of those teachings.

And for that I am very grateful to them and my heart is gladdened in what are, for me, dark times.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
…that all 21 bishops who sit in the House of Lords are attempting to provide those in the HoC and the wider public as a whole with a moral touchstone.

You may well disagree fundamentally with them on their views, or indeed whether they should be in the HoL, but as they currently sit, they are at least making abundantly and absolutely clear to all who claim to have a faith (and in hope at least some of those who don’t but are open and willing to listen) precisely what the teachings of Christ say on important moral matter so there can be no confusion, misunderstanding or dissembling of those teachings.

And for that I am very grateful to them.

You've posted a fair but of tripe over the years but " the teachings of a fictitious character in history " tops the lot. I, for one, think that Bishops should NOT be allowed to sit in th HOL,

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You've posted a fair but of tripe over the years but " the teachings of a fictitious character in history " tops the lot. I, for one, think that Bishops should NOT be allowed to sit in th HOL,

What will the queen do without bishops..
qKzo8fS.jpg

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

I tend to listen to the message from anyone before I dismiss it. As to the bishops as a voting bloc, they’re no different from any group in either house, i.e. a waste of space.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My wife.

She always been supportive of me playing golf. Yes my mates mock itis mostly once a week. However with 3 kids I think that's decent

Couple of away trips booked

Anyways I promised her when she was ready I'd join her at the club for the gym

That was this month

She's going to classes twice a week and loving them

Good to see her socially active again

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
My wife.

She always been supportive of me playing golf. Yes my mates mock itis mostly once a week. However with 3 kids I think that's decent

Couple of away trips booked

Anyways I promised her when she was ready I'd join her at the club for the gym

That was this month

She's going to classes twice a week and loving them

Good to see her socially active again

Love this Paul, I fully get where you and she is! We have 4 and my Mrs puts up with a lot! I did an 8hr bike ride last saturday! And its awesome to see them get their lives back a bit after kids (that almost sounds condescending?! Its not meant to be!), my wife has started running again and it's brill! bring up kids as a stay at home mum is tough, and if you are not an outgoing type, its really hard to get out and be social!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Love this Paul, I fully get where you and she is! We have 4 and my Mrs puts up with a lot! I did an 8hr bike ride last saturday! And its awesome to see them get their lives back a bit after kids (that almost sounds condescending?! Its not meant to be!), my wife has started running again and it's brill! bring up kids as a stay at home mum is tough, and if you are not an outgoing type, its really hard to get out and be social!

Do you find the fairer sex find it harder as they refuse to take any time to themselves aswell? I didn't push her I offered this July 21 she took me up may this year

£40 a month well spent imo