Things That Gladden The Heart

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
A belated Christmas present from my other half.
iu

She's not a bad lass. ;)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had a trailer load of tree chippings delivered to the allotment and spent a few hours in the winter sunshine shovelling them into a barrow and spreading around. It will take at least another 3 loads but really enjoyed the labour and end result...who'd have thought it could be so enjoyable!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had a trailer load of tree chippings delivered to the allotment and spent a few hours in the winter sunshine shovelling them into a barrow and spreading around. It will take at least another 3 loads but really enjoyed the labour and end result...who'd have thought it could be so enjoyable!
Tree chippings on an allotment ?
Out of curiosity what are you growing.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tree chippings on an allotment ?
Out of curiosity what are you growing.

A local gardener brought them over to cover the weed membrane where we're not having beds. Makes it easier to walk on and helps keep the triffids at bay!

Currently have my first bed with some winter beans and peas...they're growing which is a wondrous thing for a gal who's not ever grown a thing!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A belated Christmas present from my other half.
iu

She's not a bad lass. ;)

I have one of those and a little sub one as well in my garage bar. Recommend the club Tropicana ale, Stella is a totally different beer out of it and there are a number of others that are superb. Next up is the leffe lagere

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
You're at it again. Can't keep the excitement to yourself??
I cant help folks reading something into what I post that isn’t there…

I wrote to my MP on an issue expressing my own views and concerns and he replied to me in a way that indicated that he had actually read what I had written as in it wasn’t a standard templated response. And for that, and that he fully agreed with what I had suggested, I am very grateful.

Pedestrianisation and shared access of the two main roads through the centre of town perhaps?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I cant help folks reading something into what I post that isn’t there…

I wrote to my MP on an issue expressing my own views and concerns and he replied to me in a way that indicated that he had actually read what I had written as in it wasn’t a standard templated response. And for that, and that he fully agreed with what I had suggested, I am very grateful.

Pedestrianisation and shared access of the two main roads through the centre of town perhaps?

????. Perhaps!

But then I suspect you're crafty enough to know that you could have written to your MP about how you believe the world is flat, and why, - or anything But that's irrelevant really.
Because writing what you did, you knew very well what others on this forum would think you meant. Which I believe was the purpose of the post.