Things That Gladden The Heart

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Seeing my wife out walking our puppy which we have had for 5 weeks.
Since losing our beloved Border terrier last February, she has been walking the routes( for exercise) most days , seeing those dog owners she passes the time of day with. She didn't let on, but I knew it got to her now and then.
But now, with our new family addition, she has a spring in her step. She's had "lovely to see you with a dog again " comments and the like. - and it's great.
He is a lovely little chap, learning fast, and a joy to walk

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
When you see a really nice vintage driver on ebay for £35 plus £8.98 postage and you bought one the week before for 99p and collected it in person 15 minutes away and yours is in better condition.

st andrew driver.jpg

Compare with "I bought today" post #5,800 on page 290

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst I raised my new car constantly being delayed in the irritation, just been advised that my PX value is remaining high enough that my equity in my current car has "increased" by £1500. I'll take that as a win.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Headed the 300 yards from my house round to the putting green by the first tee of the Medal and practiced 25 yard chip and putts for just under an hour at lunchtime today - can't believe I've been working from home for nearly two years and not done this before in that time. Going to be a regular thing from now on. Gets me out of the house and was lots of fun.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
3 days in with the new Course manager and already so many positives and feedback from members.
Frosty here today but on main greens , new traffic management going in place , new all singing dancing hole cutter , change of bunker raking style and general tidying of the entrance and 1 st tee area. :D:D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
3 days in with the new Course manager and already so many positives and feedback from members.
Frosty here today but on main greens , new traffic management going in place , new all singing dancing hole cutter , change of bunker raking style and general tidying of the entrance and 1 st tee area. :D:D
Bodes well. Will be interesting to see what he can do once you get the growing season. What traffic management system has he bought in?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
not sure it gladdens the heart but im defo happy with my work ..

spent a few hours writing an auto populating spreadsheet for my shifts.. 39 week roster.. put the start week of the year at the top and what day the first sunday is.. boom it auto spits out your shifts for the year.. copies to another sheet that i enter my leave and it counts it up to keep a tally make sure i dont run out or dont use my leave

justin-miller-justinmilleresq-have-you-ever-created-an-amazing-excel-67471929.png