Things That Gladden The Heart

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Yet another brunch sat overlooking the Mediterranean. We hadn’t realised till @3offTheTee had queried it last week just how many times we eat out - 4 times a week minimum. This time of year we’re more typically English, going for ‘warmer’ options, stews and Sunday roasts at weekends, or full English through the week. Summertime sees us typically Spanish in our choices.

One thing is for sure, less chance of food poisoning if Mrs Hobbit isn’t cooking;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Picked up a 2nd hand electronic drum kit on my way home last night for a bargain price. Time to get those rudiments going again ?
I've had a set in the cupboard for the last three years. Missus wouldn't let me leave it set up in the house, and sod setting it up and putting it all down again every time. So it lives in the cupboard. :(

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
First game of badminton in about a year this morning. Really enjoyed it despite now feeling like I’ve been shot in the left buttock. Bonus that the court only cost £4.85 during the day too - less than half the usual cost on a night. Next weeks game already booked.

Last edited:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
A bit of nostalgia. Just watched The Blue Lamp. Made in 1950, and spawned the Dixon of Dock Green series I remember from my childhood.