Things That Gladden The Heart

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tonight’s dinner
Pork wellington on a bed of water imme
Frittes and a tomato reduction
Or I could of put it in the laughter thread ?

Attachments

• 96F7341E-459E-48A8-AD82-85DE2D21BBBA.jpeg
    96F7341E-459E-48A8-AD82-85DE2D21BBBA.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Tashyboy

Visit site
Lovely day in the NW and tidying up in the garden when I heard the distinctive screech of a buzzard high overhead lazily looking for lunch.
I saw a kestral And a crow going nose to nose on the south coast yesterday. Was a good couple of mins watch.

Tashyboy

Visit site
The crows attack the red kites up here, not really sure why but it looks a good battle :LOL:
Two crows took a dead pigeon off a gutted kestrel on our third hole
Last week. Talking of birds. I am sat outside in Exeter and a guy has just gone by in an electric buggy with cockatiels in the front basket ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
This evenings Evensong in Canterbury Cathedral.

Its not my tradition, but as we are staying in the Cathedral Lodge accommodation for a couple of nights we thought we’d might as well just pop in, after all its not every day your accommodation is cheek-by-jowl with such a building.

The music was fabulous…stunning choral anthems by the choir and awesome Saints-Saens organ music soaring into the majestic nave of the cathedral, and given the grim events of the last few days and of the last 18months and the anger and upset of so many in the country, it was good to in be such a beautiful spiritual place for reflection and prayer.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Its not my tradition, but as we are staying in the Cathedral Lodge accommodation for a couple of nights we thought we’d might as well just pop in, after all its not every day your accommodation is cheek-by-jowl with such a building.

The music was fabulous…stunning choral anthems by the choir and awesome Saints-Seans organ music soaring into the majestic nave of the cathedral, and given the grim events of the last few days and of the last 18months and the anger and upset of so many in the country, it was good to in be such a beautiful spiritual place for reflection and prayer.

many wearing masks? ;)

Tashyboy

Visit site

The music was fabulous…stunning choral anthems by the choir and awesome Saints-Saens organ music soaring into the majestic nave of the cathedral, and given the grim events of the last few days and of the last 18months and the anger and upset of so many in the country, it was good to in be such a beautiful spiritual place for reflection and prayer.

Me and Missis T took the grandsproggs to Southwell minster a couple of christmases ago. One of Missis Ts pals was playing in the police brass band. The sound/ acoustics were stunning.The kids kept getting closer and closer.It was fantastic.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Harvest auction back in my local raising money for the school and church. Plenty of beers with good friends and bidding £20 for packs of locally made sausage rolls (sorry pork Wellington), donated cakes and village grown produce. A really welcome release and loads made for good causes

Tashyboy

Visit site
Harvest auction back in my local raising money for the school and church. Plenty of beers with good friends and bidding £20 for packs of locally made sausage rolls (sorry pork Wellington), donated cakes and village grown produce. A really welcome release and loads made for good causes
? that gladdens the heart.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
How Fantastic central London is……Had a night away at St Ermine’s Hotel in St James’s last night, wonderful architecture and decor…and this morning wandering around looking at the buildings around St James park and the Great Offices of State was great. The band of the Household Cavalry marching down The Mall this morning was the icing on the cake.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Caught the ferry from Kingswear to Dartmouth yesterday. What a beautiful crossing into Dartmouth it was. Anyway Dartmouth was rammed with young Navy officer trainees.It was there first day off after 6 weeks of training. They all looked Impeccably smart and very well behaved. There parents and spouses were also dressed very smart. It looked very “British” indeed. Dartmouth looked very nice and unspoilt and has managed to escape the route of tourist shops rammed with Far East rammel.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site

Love Cathedral Evensong. Take any opportunity I can to go when I am nearby at the right sort of time.