Things That Gladden The Heart

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very happy with it this end

Bit fast but hey it's good to see the end in sight

All restrictions lifted by eldests 4th bday and the wife's 33rd

My wife seems to have all the luck with these things. They opened the pubs at teh end of Lockdown One on her birthday last year and hope to have all restrictions lifted just before her birthday this year. She is one of the few that will not have had a lockdown birthday at all.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My wife seems to have all the luck with these things. They opened the pubs at teh end of Lockdown One on her birthday last year and hope to have all restrictions lifted just before her birthday this year. She is one of the few that will not have had a lockdown birthday at all.
Same for me, September birthday so I was able to go to the pub with my mates last year, and it was about one week before they imposed the 10pm kurfew.

My wife is the opposite - March 25th, so she's in that small three week window of people with birthdays ruined two years in a row. Last year was her 30th that was ruined as well. :(

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Same for me, September birthday so I was able to go to the pub with my mates last year, and it was about one week before they imposed the 10pm kurfew.

My wife is the opposite - March 25th, so she's in that small three week window of people with birthdays ruined two years in a row. Last year was her 30th that was ruined as well. :(

On balance, ruined is better than dead ?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

My brother's 50th today. Not impressed that he cannot really celebrate and really going to be too far on to have a party when everything opens up.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

26th march for me lol rubbish bday both years for a few reasons

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I'm in your wife's window, if you know what I mean. :eek:
I'm on the 27th, as is my twin bro.