Things That Gladden The Heart

D

Deleted member 15344

My daughter starting to smile at us both - just melts the heart

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
When you're selling something on a well known auction site, the item sells but after many emails, the peasent doesn't pay, you relist said item and said peasent starts bidding on it again, bids to a higher price than he would have paid last week and then gets sniped at the last second so the item sells for 40 quid more than it did last week........
Pahahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The two wee 6 week old kittens we have taken on from our holiday in Tiree. They are very sweet and make us smile, especially when they chase their own shadow - so funny :)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting the grandson's nappy changed without a single cry or thrash around from him because he does not want me to do it.

With my son it needed an octopus to change his nappy when he was a baby.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Being told after 5 minutes working with the new coach, that he'll get me down to being a serious single figure golfer in no time :D

silly boy doesn't realise what he's taken on... :rofl:

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dancing, really dancing with your four year old daughter. Her looking up to you like... wow, there really is nothing like it. I know it will be 2 minutes until I'm the worlds biggest embarrassment and she'll have no time for her daddy. But, until then I'll happily milk this little moment in time for all it's worth.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Dancing, really dancing with your four year old daughter. Her looking up to you like... wow, there really is nothing like it. I know it will be 2 minutes until I'm the worlds biggest embarrassment and she'll have no time for her daddy. But, until then I'll happily milk this little moment in time for all it's worth.

Same for me, giving my 5 year old grand daughter a back scratch, "keep doing it grandad, it's so relaxing" - moments to treasure!

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Waking up in my own (And when i say my own, its 74% the banks at the moment :whistle:) house every morning with my beautiful girlfriend of 3 years and my 7 month old puppy.

Knowing that I have a decent job that is very secure and a decent career path going forward.

There isnt much more that I could ask for @ 25.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Popped to hospital for an MRI scan appointment this evening. Seen early, job done in 15 minutes and home 20 minutes after my appointment time - only complaint £2 parking charge

Can't complain! 😁