Things That Gladden The Heart

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a week of agony, my back pain has almost gone , today i actually managed to put my socks on , all by myself :whoo:.
So fingers crossed i'll be fit enough to play on Friday :D

Last edited:

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The posts about the mice in the random irritation thread. With my current health issues, the posts put a smile on my face. :D

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The a-hole who parks in a disabled space in a car park today and gets into an abusive argument with a woman who wondered about his non-existent disability. As he walks off, a parking attendant comes over having seen the whole thing, says with a smile "I've got this" and promptly plants an £80 ticket on his windscreen for him to find when he came back. Shame I was in a hurry or I would have hung around to watch him find it. Perfect karma.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The a-hole who parks in a disabled space in a car park today and gets into an abusive argument with a woman who wondered about his non-existent disability. As he walks off, a parking attendant comes over having seen the whole thing, says with a smile "I've got this" and promptly plants an £80 ticket on his windscreen for him to find when he came back. Shame I was in a hurry or I would have hung around to watch him find it. Perfect karma.

Brilliant , if Carlsberg did parking fines , that would be it :thup:.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The person who parked his orange mclaren supercar near a donkey pen. Said dinkey thought it was a massive carrot and chewed 6k of damage made
Me smile

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
One of our young members has just won an all expenses trip to Augusta next year :whoo:.
He was part of the 4 man Texas scramble team that won Golf Scotland's final at Dalmahoy GC, Today [Saturday]
Scoring a net 57.8 playing of 1.3 on a tough course well done , also very well organised by Golf Scotland, 47 Marshalls on duty :thup: .

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Tights Hugh :rofl:, well at least you know how and where to stand :smirk:.
When's your next visit north ?

We are heading up on the 11th Nov and back down the following Saturday or Sunday. We are going to be away for at least a couple of nights whilst we are up - but it would be good to get together. Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Friday 17th - and maybe Sat 18th are looking OK for me if you can do any of these dates.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We are heading up on the 11th Nov and back down the following Saturday or Sunday. We are going to be away for at least a couple of nights whilst we are up - but it would be good to get together. Sunday 12th, Monday 13th or Friday 17th - and maybe Sat 18th are looking OK for me if you can do any of these dates.

Just let me know your preference and I'll try my best to be available:thup:

D

Deleted member 16999

Sat in the Cancer unit at Sunderland Hospital today and they have a brass bell on the wall that patients can ring when they either finish their chemo or they have been given the all clear by the consultant.

Seen it rung twice today, fantastic to witness and the joy on the face of the 2 who rang the bell was beautiful.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Sat in the Cancer unit at Sunderland Hospital today and they have a brass bell on the wall that patients can ring when they either finish their chemo or they have been given the all clear by the consultant.

Seen it rung twice today, fantastic to witness and the joy on the face of the 2 who rang the bell was beautiful.

Posts like this brighten a dull day.....thanks for it

I was only going to add "the look on my dog's face when I take his lead off the hook!" Or the posting of a new Golf Day somewhere good!

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Best post ever on this forum period :thup: