Things That Gladden The Heart

D

Deleted member 1147

I won a pack of Golfers CBD Gummies last night on Twitter, thanks to Rory birdieing the 12th hole.
Lets see how they help my golf!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The other week we ordered a crate of Tenzing energy drink (my missus is trying to get me off the Monsters and these are meant to be healthier). Parcelforce had a bit of a blunder delivering them, as they left them with a neighbour but failed to tell us which one, and when we asked around nobody knew. Contacted Tenzing and they immediately sent a new crate out, which arrived within a day. Another day after that, another neighbour knocked at the door with our original order. We contacted Tenzing to explain and asked them how they'd like to collect their replacement order, which we hadn't touched - they told us to keep it free of charge! Unbelievably generous customer service. o_O

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Pretty much feels like the 'before & after' pictures are becoming necessary ?
Well done though ?

Pics! Jeez it'd be like being an article in the daily mail. I can just see the headline....
Breaking News: Some fat fella got off his arse, moved about a bit and stopped stuffing his face, all to lose weight (oh and gained about 20 yards per club through the bag)

:LOL: