Things That Gladden The Heart

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Discovering that Majestic sell beer too including Ashai, which I have never been able to track down locally (until now)
Presumably Asahi. Depending how far into Kent you are...Wing Yip in Croydon used to sell this - and almost certainly still do. Great for Thai supplies too - was my norml reason to go there, but with a Thai virtually across the road, I get my supplies through them these day - or grow them myself! Kaffir Lime Leaf plants are still pushing out new leaves!

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having just been switched from Avro, who were pretty good with their customer service responses over the last few years, to Octopus, I must say I was very impressed by two calls i made in the last couple of days.
Despite the rather long winded introduction apologising for the length of time they were taking to respond to emails and phone calls, my call was picked up within a couple of seconds and satisfactorily answered with very helpful information..

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Driver and putter both regripped and an old 7 wood head has been reshafted and gripped ready to be unleashed tomorrow morning as an experiment.