Things That Gladden The Heart

D

Deleted member 1740

Have just seen that the referee for our game this Sunday has the surname 'Johnson-Small'. Poor bloke. :ROFLMAO:

Would've been better the other way round ???

The funniest one I've ever seen was on the news when we were up in Scotland and it was a army major being interviewed. His rank and name was Major Dick Head.

100% true story???

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Would've been better the other way round ???

The funniest one I've ever seen was on the news when we were up in Scotland and it was a army major being interviewed. His rank and name was Major Dick Head.

100% true story???

Still think the BBC getting reports on the recent petrol shortage from Phil McCann takes some beating. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Feeling down and pretty darned depressed for a while now with everything thats been going on in life and wider, I heard this on the radio and my spirits were lifted and heart gladdened…the 1980s weren’t always brilliant, but sometimes these days I yearn for these simpler and mostly happier days when, having been with my Mrs to be for a couple of years, I was optimistic and excited about the future…

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got a couple of new legend cooking books

Lovely chicken shish yesterday

Decided I need to cook curried goat .. online was coming up super expensive just for the delivery but found a local butcher .. 2kg for £20 delivered to me within 3 hours

4 lots all frozen

Happy days

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spent a few hours today and about £10 building a "try golf out" kit for my mates husband

They don't have a fortune and don't want to waste money on clubs for him to not like it

So raided me dad's garage for some old clubs I had knocking about

Really basic 3 5 7 9 iron mishubisha lol
5 wood slazenger
And a slazenger driver .. grip was looking worn on that so found a new grip laying around and fitted it

Put 30 or so balls from my found collection in
Some tees
Pencil bag
Towel
Old gloves

Boxed up and ready to post down (£8 postage)

Will do as a try out

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Working at the allotment and seeing some teeny weeny little peas poking their heads above the soil...ooh so excited...cute little things :)