Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The fact that nobody else in the world can do ceremonials like the British military. Such a shame about the circumstances.

Well done ladies & gentlemen, you are doing him proud.

As ever made me feel so very proud and grateful to call this country my home. Once the band started "I Vow To Thee My Country" I was in bits :cry:

I held my breath as they carried the coffin up the stairs into the chapel - well done lads.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
As ever made me feel so very proud and grateful to call this country my home. Once the band started "I Vow To Thee My Country" I was in bits :cry:

I held my breath as they carried the coffin up the stairs into the chapel - well done lads.

Had "Jerusalem" & "I Vow To Thee My Country" at our wedding so Mrs BiM wasn't much better.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had "Jerusalem" & "I Vow To Thee My Country" at our wedding so Mrs BiM wasn't much better.

Jerusalem at mine too and that would have started me off if it came first. The words to "I Vow" so fitting for the man.

It is sad that the millions watching around the world, seeing Windsor and England in glorious spring sunshine and thinking "let's go there", won't be able to for some time yet.

As for the Queen - bless her heart...an elderly lady with head bowed saying goodbye to her beloved husband.

That's me off again :cry: