Things That Gladden The Heart

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In fact the bad ones are great people, to go on national tv and make yourself silly takes total bottle and modesty.. love them

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Took my youngest out for 9 holes and such a joy now he can strike the ball and properly play!

Great isn't it.
My lad is 10 and has made a big improvement recently. The drier course and weather helps.
He can now get the ball in the air off the deck with irons and a hybrid which has increased his confidence and enjoyment. Chipping and putting is also improving.

He's just joined my club as a junior member, so we played our firt proper 9 holes on Friday.
He wasn't too overwhelmed by the length and actually enjoyed having to go afer shots.
The highlight was a nice tap in par on a difficult 150 par 3 followed by a 6 on a 450 par 5 (red tees).

Most importantly, he wanted to go back again.

D

Deleted member 3432

Getting back into the gym, only going to help the golf swing ?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Watching episode 3 of Man Down and I realised there's a scene they filmed right next to where we live, just round the corner. ?

I was so nearly in the Kevin and Perry Go Large movie. They filmed a scene in Shepperton High Street and I walked out of the supermarket at the end of the road about five seconds after they finished the scene.