Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
QD = quick detailer. A spray used to quickly clean low dirt areas. Apply with one cloth and buff off with a clean one. Sonax BSD is one I use a lot.

Looks good. I'm always worried the dusty residue will scratch if I don't wash it off??

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks good. I'm always worried the dusty residue will scratch if I don't wash it off??
The scratching depends on what you have as your last layer protection; e.g. wax, ceramic sealant, etc. If you don't have decent protection, then yes, scratches can occur. Even though i have triple layer ceramic, I rarely use a QD on its own; I wash before.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have a Wales based engineer in our team, he's absolutely useless and possibly the laziest person I've ever worked with, constantly ducking and diving and using every loophole possible to avoid working. I call him Heath as he generally manages to work a 3 day week most weeks ?
He's banned from so many customers due to shoddy work it's unreal.
Anyway he's handed his notice in ???? apparently he's been head hunted by a rival company.
I smell a rat, a massive one ? I know first hand the engineers in the rival company think he's a clown ?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Stressful week trying to book 2 Opens which were both full after around 5 minutes.

Managed ro book Royal Dornoch for £40 and North.Berwick for £25 which included a pint of bitter, golf ball and a bottle of water!

Result and all the hard work paid off!