Things That Gladden The Heart

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have a similar relationship with Alexa as I do with the cat.....Strained..

I did not have a clue what Alexa did. Lost me rag with it the other week saying “Google turn off”. No one told me what to say, Missis T spent 2 mins wetting herself watching me say the wrong thing. Yeah hilarious MissisT.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yeah they’re building a massive Amazon site there, it’s visible on the course.
Even more hardcore today mate, I walked from South Shields to Souter Lighthouse AND back ???

Called in there on the way home from Marsden Grotto a couple of years ago ( cheers for the heads up MiB). Some good history around there.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Borderlands 3 - proving that a great proper two-player game still exists when so many are all about single player and online only these days. Me and the wife have been smashing our way through it on the weekends during this lockdown, and it's fantastically addictive. Last night we played it til almost 2am without having a clue what time it was.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Signed up to an app called "Too Good To Go" which aims to reduce food waste. Food outlets sign up to it and you pay £2.95 ish for £8 plus worth of food. No guarantees what you'll get but our local garage has a Greggs and they've signed up. Only a couple of bags a day become available but we've got one reserved for tomorrow so will see what goodies we get! Sounds a good idea and a win, win for retailer and consumer alike...unless we don't like the contents :)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Fresh snow, perfect for fatbiking, out for 2 hours with Rupert, he loves the snow. hardly a soul about... loved to have been out for longer but my feet were freezing again

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Home made soup on returning from a chilly lockdown stroll... Today it was a chunk of butternut squash cubed and fried in a bit of rapeseed oil until there were some burnt bits... Then added some sliced leek and a good knob of butter heated that through before adding some boiling water and a crumbled veggie oxo cube... Seasoned [currently having a bit of a love affair with himalayan salt and white pepper]... Final addition was a knob end of parmigiano found lurking in the fridge... Simmer thoroughly before zapping with stick blender and serve...