Things That Gladden The Heart

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
MaccyDs opening to sit down customers from tomorrow.....
Not going but at least the mahoosive queues for the drive through will subside..

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Over 2 weeks since the pubs and others opened and still no sign of any increase in infection on a national level. So now we have had crowds in parks, VE Day, hot bank holiday, BLM Marches, the mad rush to beaches in Bournmouth and the massive crowds on pub opening day and still no significant impact.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lot of good players have been picked up playing non-league so it can always lead somewhere. As long as he remembers his grandad once he makes the big time

Lambert just played a full 18 holes at Pyrford and reckoned he shot 131. I was pretty generous where he could drop balls that had gone into lakes and he played a couple of holes off the red tees. So rest assured, he can stick to non-league football and not golf.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have you/HID already got plans on what to spend the extra money on next month?
Maybe get a new kitchen. We have been here 14 years and the kitchen much much longer. It looks like something from the 70's. The sink is a brown/yellow enamel thing with rusty bits missing from the corners.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not giving a stuff about golf anymore. Hardly playing. Never practicing. Don't miss it in the slightest...

On Tuesday my partner and I won the comp and turns out for the first time I'm going to be on a board - go figure!!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The long-delayed start of the baseball season. And hockey is back next week too. Not sure if the NFL will take place but at least I have two of my favourite three sports back to watch.