thick golf shoes

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you only wear golf shoes to practice at the range? There is an obvious difference in sole thickness but I think it's something you get used to if you don't pay it any attention.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Oh.. And I wish folk would learn to spell, as it makes posts far easier to read! Effect vs Affect! Warn vs Worn!

And there was me thinking this was a golf forum.... It's comments like that, that could put some folk off posting. Just remember we're not all as clever as you.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
And there was me thinking this was a golf forum.... It's comments like that, that could put some folk off posting. Just remember we're not all as clever as you.

Agreed, it’s boring. People who correct spellings on the interweb thingy need to get out more. Maybe actually speak with some other human beings!!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just crouch down ever slow slightly more! It'll become 'natural; in about 5 swings! I don't believe it's half an inch difference anyway!

Oh.. And I wish folk would learn to spell, as it makes posts far easier to read! Effect vs Affect! Warn vs Worn!

Makes snidey remark and then makes a mistake - brilliant. Good work.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed, it’s boring. People who correct spellings on the interweb thingy need to get out more. Maybe actually speak with some other human beings!!

Point scoring for sad individuals. It gets ridiculous on here with some posters and it does put people off commenting. Spelling mistake on a message board - who cares.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Back to the shoes. I once had a pair of Stuburt shoes that were very raised, didn't realise in the shop. Only when I went on the course did I realise it was like playing in platforms. I adjusted to suit and it wasn't an issue after a couple of rounds but it does make a bit of a mockery of the whole fitting thing, not that I have fitted clubs. It is surprising what an extra 1/2" on your soles does to unbalance your swing for a while. Luckily, or maybe not, the shoes were rubbish, leaked after 2 months and I swapped them for a normal soled golf shoe.