The world has gone mad.

Diamond

Visit site
My knowledge of history is insufficient, I realize, but I'm not aware of any period throughout human history that was not characterized by acute madness.

Adjustable ball marker?

How about electing Donald Trump to the Presidency of the Untied States?

Trump is the same age as my mum and to be fair she gets a lot of things wrong now it’s her age. Trump is no different but he is running the United States Of America. Maybe there is hope for my Mum, I am sure she could run Scotland, she would have had all them all wearing face masks last month.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21258

I know we are in lockdown and from the title of the vid, I'm not wasting 8.15 minutes of my life watching that.:ROFLMAO:

peld

Visit site
saw this last night too. took LONGER to line up a putt, would get in peoples way, costs a fortune and still missed!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It should hopefully speed up the process for those that put a line on their ball. Some of the faffing about with that is painful.
You reckon? They will spend ages lining up the tool, and then more time making sure their ball lines up with the lines on the tool. I think it will make the time longer

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You reckon? They will spend ages lining up the tool, and then more time making sure their ball lines up with the lines on the tool. I think it will make the time longer

Having see the amount of faffing some people do to get a line vertical and correctly aligned I can't see how anyone thinks that having an aid to get it right first time will slow them down.

To be honest, if I had the choice I'd ban using the alignment lines, but as that ain't happening I'll take this as a better alternative.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For a serial coin twitcher, this is a great idea.

I spotted the title on YouTube last night. Laughed, watched it and changed my mind.

Probably wont spend 25 quid on one but I'd like to try it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As with all alignment aids that you mark on the ball the bit that would annoy me is when you're hitting your approach shot, chip or pitch and those markings are not pointing anywhere near where you're aiming.
That puts me off.
It's the same with the triple track balls..fine on the tee, fine on the green but bloody annoying elsewhere.
And the fact Joel still missed the putt shows that it's all very wel, getting all your lines lined up but if you cant hit the ball on that line then you've wasted your time.
I'll spend my 25 quid elsewhere...