The ulitmate golf prize is...

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The ultimate prize for me is a physical impossibility but I'd plum for a round of golf with my dad. 4 hours of his company, his humour and his competitiveness... wow!

He could be as mad as a box of frogs on acid, and by equal measure as serious as you'd expect a director of a large multi-national. And if you beat him, you'd earned it.

There was no edge or arrogance to him, just an ordinary guy. Great fun and sadly missed for many years now.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The ultimate prize for me is a physical impossibility but I'd plum for a round of golf with my dad. 4 hours of his company, his humour and his competitiveness... wow!

He could be as mad as a box of frogs on acid, and by equal measure as serious as you'd expect a director of a large multi-national. And if you beat him, you'd earned it.

There was no edge or arrogance to him, just an ordinary guy. Great fun and sadly missed for many years now.

Good post and I'd agree that the chance to play one more round with old man, perhaps with Seve and Faldo (mine and his favourite players) would be fitting

D

Deleted member 23270

Agree with those that say it has to be something that money can't buy like a round at Augusta/Pine Valley/Cypress Point/Lydd.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Playing a round of golf with your golfing hero.

I've been nodding my head at a few of the replies but this one is really ticking the box. Throwing it to an added level is to play with that hero at a high end course that you would not normally have access to or could justify eg Sunningdale.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A four ball on an empty course with Kylie Minogue, Clare Grogan and Maryam D'Abo where we play off scratch and losers have to put out. :)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Free kitting from pxg, clothing from hugo boss, watch from richard mille, and all costs paid entry to the pebble beach pro am with my partner Henrik Stenson.

Or, a free sleeve of prov1x.

Either, and i am happy.

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
An 'all expenses paid' golfing holiday to 'Askernish GC' and for those of you that have never heard of it it's an 'Old Tom Morris' course on the island of 'South Uist' up in Scotland, the course was lost around the time of 'WWII' and resurrected again in 2005, proper proper links... :thup: