The thin edge of the wedge?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I'm on the course, I can cope with noise, and distractions - but other people's music is always annoying. It is never the right genre, nor what you want to hear, you can never hear it properly anyway, & it's always at the wrong volume. I don't especially care whether it comes' from their house, their car, their portable stereo, or their phone. I simply don't want to hear it - not even if it's stuff I actually like. Putting it in golf buggies? Please - give us a break.... You want to listen? Fine - but use headphones. (The world is already noisy enough - we don't need to add to it).

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Look at the influx of golfers thanks to LIV though, who are sexing up golf and making it a cool sport for a whole new audience.
Kidz who wear baseball caps backwards, and baggy trousers hanging half off them. Cats who hit bombs. Living their lives to a gangsta rap soundtrack, while vaping something vaguely illegal/legal. Zipping around the course in buggies, two sitting, two hanging off the back like sailors balancing a yacht.
They are the future of golf, and this proposition is just meeting the demands of the modern golfer, who no longer wears plus fours, a flat cap, gently smokes a pipe while putting, and is more used to lively bantz from his bros while hitting a shot than a deathly silence.

D-S

Visit site
Look at the influx of golfers thanks to LIV though, who are sexing up golf and making it a cool sport for a whole new audience.
Kidz who wear baseball caps backwards, and baggy trousers hanging half off them. Cats who hit bombs. Living their lives to a gangsta rap soundtrack, while vaping something vaguely illegal/legal. Zipping around the course in buggies, two sitting, two hanging off the back like sailors balancing a yacht.
They are the future of golf, and this proposition is just meeting the demands of the modern golfer, who no longer wears plus fours, a flat cap, gently smokes a pipe while putting, and is more used to lively bantz from his bros while hitting a shot than a deathly silence.
Popcorn anyone?

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played with some American guys at Copperhead in Florida. They had country music playing from their cart.
Not my scene to be honest but they were great golfers, so I came away with a better appreciation of the golf swing and the music of Waylon Jennings.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I played with some American guys at Copperhead in Florida. They had country music playing from their cart.
Not my scene to be honest but they were great golfers, so I came away with a better appreciation of the golf swing and the music of Waylon Jennings.
Out of interest, did they ask you at any time if you objected to the music?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have they a built in blocker for any music that plays at a swing beat ? Or like a laser with slope adjustment, you trust the players not to use that facility ?