The Social Golfer

D

Deleted Member 1156

Looks like the type of website where you put your carkeys in a bowl to draw partners :eek:

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
I am a member , have been for a few years now , i think its great , i get a game every week playing different courses .
The membership in essex / kent is very healthy and there are some big groups that play every week , particulary midweek games , but i can only do weekends,
The TSG owner/creater is a local guy and often joins games (Ian Mullins)
I would not even consider joining a club now .
Highly recommend it

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Depends where you are in the company, In some places it is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike and in others, based on the above post, clearly useful.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Thanks for the feedback Andy. Much appreciated! We live in Essex/Herts area & my wife's friends have noted how many clubs are involved within a 30 mile radius.

She's not ready (in her own mind) to join a club just yet so this seems an ideal solution :thup:
I am a member , have been for a few years now , i think its great , i get a game every week playing different courses .
The membership in essex / kent is very healthy and there are some big groups that play every week , particulary midweek games , but i can only do weekends,
The TSG owner/creater is a local guy and often joins games (Ian Mullins)
I would not even consider joining a club now .
Highly recommend it

Speedy Miller

Visit site
The concept of this site is ok but the execution of it is terrible. It is run by a guy named Mullins who acts like a petulant child at times and has and will continue stopping you use certain elements of the site based on his mood swings. He has done this to me and to others while I have been a member of the TSG and when you question him about it, he simply throws you off the site.
The advertising blurb when you are looking to join makes it look as though you are joining a large community of active golfers but looks can and are decieving. The truth is, he say's there are over 10,000 members......the reality is you usually only get about 100 -150 members in total posting there scores. That is the reality so don't be scammed into joining thinking you will have 10,000 active members to join you for a game of golf because you simply haven't. The members that do post each month are mostly based around Essex, Kent and London, so again, if you live outside these areas you will be throwing your money away.
If you look at the video clips he puts on the site, it all looks very exciting and looks like a massive golf community. The truth is, he uses the same old clips and has a small circle of the same people in the clips.
So in a nutshell, it's a good idea if it was to be run by an adult but don't be scammed into paying for something you wont get any benefits from.

Last edited: