The Sales

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not been in, I have enough new gear now, if i buy anymore it will be for the sake of it.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Same as Tony, I have everything I need just ordered 3 dozen Srixon Z-URS from AG for £58 which should last me a few months or more.

I have found most of the stuff on sale is stuff that was already on sale before xmas but with an extra 10% off.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Bought some clothes from MacClelland golf at Silvermere. Got some reasonable bargains, but I don't need any kit.

God deal on the ZURS at £58 by the way. If I didn't have a years worth of balls stashed away, I could be tempted.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Good deal on the Srixons. I have been thinking about taking a trip to Silvermere for a mooch but find them generally expensive for most things. I may pop into my pro tomorrow and see what he has on offer. I don't actually need anything but I'm always up for a bargain

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think everyone should shop around in sales, some vendors are holding onto prices where they would have knocked them right down before, worrying about selling new stuff in the comming year no doubt. There may not be as much money around next year.

Visit site
I cant believe that AG have honoured the price of the balls that I ordered on the 27th and despatched them yesterday.

I got 6 boxes of Bridgestone balls (4no 330s & 2no 330) for £11.25 per box! £67.50 in total. In fact when ~I went instore I asked the guy in there whether the Bridgstone balls were comparable to the ProV1's and he said "almost, in fact they are more in line with the Srixon Z-URC/S"

Also got a dozen ProV1's for £24. Also got a Palm Grove Wind Top & polo shirt for £14 (ticketed price £49.98) instore.

Well chuffed with the sales. :)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Don't need anymore equipment, have spent far too much already lately. But visited Royal Ashdown GC on Sunday morning and in the pro shop they had a really nice fully lined windproofed black Pringle jumper reduced from £69.99 to £30.00. Just as well they didn't have one in my size (although I did try the XL on "just in case") 'cos I've promised the Missus I won't be buying anything else golf related for quite some time.

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
Just bought a new pair of Footjoy DryJoy Pods ( White ) for £69.99.

I have worn a black pair all year and they are great condition having been extremely comfy.

Now, that is a bargain in my book.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Might buy a Benny driver at 69.00 in a higher loft to use over the winter when need more carry than roll. Cannot see how I can lose at that price. Otherwise not changing a thing unless Wilson Staff release a new ball and I can get a job lot of PX3 or DX2 on the cheap (managed 3 dozen PX3 for £25 last year