The Open: who's going ?

D

Deleted member 1147

Yep, I’m there on the Wednesday and Thursday, really looking forward to seeing Carnasty in the flesh.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yep, I’m there on the Wednesday and Thursday, really looking forward to seeing Carnasty in the flesh.

My understanding is it's not the carnasty of 99 more of the last time it was there, still a beast though.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Going up on the Tuesday for the practice day. Always prefer the practice days as you can see a lot more and get a chance to see how they prepare playing all the different shots.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
I've been selected to work at The Open this year by G&A Links Ltd.

As it is short notice I can't find suitable accommodation anywhere near Carnoustie/Dundee/Perthshire or of course St. Andrews.

Wondering if anyone is going up for the week. If so, would they have room for me to squeeze in wherever they're staying? I'll pay towards the cost of the room of course.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Either PM me or drop me a line at topbanana1@hotmail.com

Cheers! :thup:

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm up on the Saturday..

I'm on a boys golf holiday in Southport Sunday to Thursday Open week, then the misses flies up to Manchester, I pick her up at the airport then we make our way up for the open. Should be a cracking week.