The Open 2020

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sure it can be arranged.

All ready been given a list of demands by my eldest if we use her room as a spare room for the week lol
I’d genuinely love to come down for one of the days to be honest, so keep me in mind. Happy to comply with some of demands to keep her happy!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’d genuinely love to come down for one of the days to be honest, so keep me in mind. Happy to comply with some of demands to keep her happy!

You’re more than welcome mate, I’m gonna be off the whole week. So can show you round my course too if you wish. Just lower your usual standards.

Let me know what day you sort and keep her room free lol

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
You’re more than welcome mate, I’m gonna be off the whole week. So can show you round my course too if you wish. Just lower your usual standards.

Let me know what day you sort and keep her room free lol
Amazing. I’ll sort a ticket and let you know. I’d imagine it would be weds&Thurs.

Siolag

Visit site
That's some great info, although can't book that far in advanced with either of those chains yet so I'll be keeping an eye for those once they're live. The room I've booked in Margate is free cancellation, so it gives me some freedom to keep looking at least.

I think it’s normally exactly a year in advance, unless they are onto it being an open and mess about with the prices.