The most ODD golf equipment youve ever seen?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
A golf ball with a parachute, for use on a small practice ground/back garden. Seen in Cleary's on O'Connell St Dublin, circa 1975. It was a solid ball, akin to a Penfold Commando. The parachute was laid out beyond the ball, and acted like a drogue.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw a guy at the driving range last week wearing a 'corset'/straight jacket type of thing that restricted his arms, he was trying to hit balls whilst wearing it, quite what it was supposed to do I have no idea. I think he had just escaped from somewhere or someone. Bizarre

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I saw a guy at the driving range last week wearing a 'corset'/straight jacket type of thing that restricted his arms, he was trying to hit balls whilst wearing it, quite what it was supposed to do I have no idea. I think he had just escaped from somewhere or someone. Bizarre

Feeling of staying connected.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Probably the oddest I’ve actually seen is those bright drivers cobra did a while back.

A guy at my club had neon clothes and clubs, wore something of every colour and had clubs to carry on the trend. Was like a golfing neon rainbow.

Another would be a Japanese lady at the par three who had a gold set of clubs, teed off with a driver and took three to get on a 120 yard hole!