The Masters 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hard to believe in a comm box that includes McGinley and Coltart that most of the utter rubbish this week has come from Ewen Murray "if he had a 100 more goes from there he would do any better" after a pro pitches up to 15ft lol

And someone tell radar its wind not a draft ffs :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Happens in all sports with sky comms imo. Mark Butcher as an eg was different class for the first 6 months on cricket comms, totally fresh, decent thoughts and opinions, then became "one of the boys" and now just trots out the same they all do

Far too much of a "sky way to do it" rather than allowing individual styles

Have to agree. All rather formulaic across all the sports. Go back even just a few years and the presenters were allowed to have their own opinions and it would spark some interesting debates. Now they have to be seen to be in harmony. I guess the only ones that do buck the trend are Souness and Keane

D

Deleted member 15344

Great start from Lowry , and Scheffler certainly having an interesting first few holes

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Starting to get interesting now. Would love Lowry to reel this in a bit and be challenging late on Sunday.

Some great shots being played in the last 30 minutes or so, absolutely loving it and it doesn’t feel like Scheffler has run away with this just yet.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Scheffler appears to be putting a gilet on in between shots and taking it off again to hit. What an impressive level of faffing. ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The weird thing about the on / off gilet is that you barely realise they are on, I have a FJ one and love it. I wonder if the on /off is a process to help slow him down, keep him calm?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The weird thing about the on / off gilet is that you barely realise they are on, I have a FJ one and love it. I wonder if the on /off is a process to help slow him down, keep him calm?
Dunno, thought maybe he didn't like swinging with it on. Maybe those Nike gilets make an awful rustling sound. (Don't tell Bazzatron.)