The Golfing Bandits

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
Good afternoon everyone, we are new to the forum looking forward to discuss golf here and have a good laugh. We have started up a YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVlBbS3HE-hJwujCh5kjeJw and would love if anyone from the area would like to join us in a game of golf and always looking at making new content.
Thanks
The Golfing Bandits

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
of course they do but why think anyone else is interested??

of course you dont have to watch... and i won't be but why do people who start these things you tube think anyone else in interested in their game?

People at the same stage in their golfing journey might find it interesting, YouTube doesn't have a rule for quality of video or likely number of views.
If people want to post stuff then good for them, these guys seem to be looking to expand their golfing experience by playing with other people, what's wrong with that? (Once Coronavirus has been beaten!)

As you say, you don't have to watch, but neither should we piss on their parade.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
People at the same stage in their golfing journey might find it interesting, YouTube doesn't have a rule for quality of video or likely number of views.
If people want to post stuff then good for them, these guys seem to be looking to expand their golfing experience by playing with other people, what's wrong with that? (Once Coronavirus has been beaten!)

As you say, you don't have to watch, but neither should we piss on their parade.

they have only come on here to publicise their channel, not posted before or contributed... its no better than spam TBH, i won't be watching or why anyone else would... thats my opinion

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
Morning all,
sorry if this has caused backlash here. Thanks Crow for your support to others if you don’t want to watch that’s fine as Crow said just wanted to spread out our journey Golfing, I mean it’s a struggle at the moment with getting youngsters to play we are only to try to show that it can be a fun game. Thanks for all feedback anyway. And regarding the camera ... it’s a decent camera and Been uploaded in 4K but YouTube has not processed it yet. I’m not trying to publish our content I put it here as You can see we’re not professionals and it is for laughs and fun reasons.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Good luck with your channel, it's hard work maintaining one.
Tough crowd this forum, think of it like being in a snooker hall where you could her a pin drop across 7 tables but the people on table 8 are having a party, chatting and their phones keep going off. Yes golf can (and is) fun but you have to respect the game, the course and others at all times.... THEN have fun.

The Golfing Bandits

www.youtube.com
Tough crowd this forum, think of it like being in a snooker hall where you could her a pin drop across 7 tables but the people on table 8 are having a party, chatting and their phones keep going off. Yes golf can (and is) fun but you have to respect the game, the course and others at all times.... THEN have fun.
Thanks for your reply I would agree with everything you said there hopefully people will see past the just wanting to promote their channel. Wanted to be part of a community where can receive constructive criticism if people want to give feedback and also attempt to improve our game.Thanks ??

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

What a nice surprise, James, to learn you are still alive and kicking.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
If you genuinely want to be part of the community I'm 100% sure you have come to the right place. People will rip you apart whilst others will welcome you with open arms, hopefully you WILL stick around, there's some top people here (y)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Morning all,
sorry if this has caused backlash here. Thanks Crow for your support to others if you don’t want to watch that’s fine as Crow said just wanted to spread out our journey Golfing, I mean it’s a struggle at the moment with getting youngsters to play we are only to try to show that it can be a fun game. Thanks for all feedback anyway. And regarding the camera ... it’s a decent camera and Been uploaded in 4K but YouTube has not processed it yet. I’m not trying to publish our content I put it here as You can see we’re not professionals and it is for laughs and fun reasons.

This is a hard audience this forum - full of cliques and utter wallopers. Stick around and you'll see most are all bark with zero bite.

Stick to your guns and join in.