The Golf Lab - Canary Wharf

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Had a search and thought I'd start a thread. Has anyone been?

Just became a member today after a taster session. Hell of a setup, 3 simulators with GCquad and slow motion side and rear cameras. Uploaded straight after the session to FXLive. Monthly membership includes unlimited sessions and a lesson once a month. Lots of clubs to choose from to use, I was hitting new Mavric irons today. There's probably about 50 shafts to choose from if you want to make up a driver and test some stuff out. Will only take mine for a gapping session before I next hit the course.

Very happy and excited to get going!

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
There was a contraption somewhere round there that attached to your club and showed you how a pro swings it. Can't remember its name or if it's still going

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm guessing that 110 quid gets you your balls as well, or are they extra?

For me to spend £110 a month on range sessions, I'd have to be there Mon-Fri every week and be hitting 100 balls, granted there would be no lesson but even so, I'd have only the weekend for a round.

And if I was golfing 6 days a week it would end up being a hell of a lot more expesive than £110 as I'd be looking at divorce:oops:

carldudley

Visit site
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on Pitch, as I’m going to look at Teebox golf in the next couple of days.

Will let you know, they push promo pretty hard, hope it lives up to the hype.

I've not heard of Teebox, it's just round the corner from my office and the same building as my gym - will definitely check this out.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
If this was my only chance at regular golf it’s a great value purchase.

Membership plus range plus lessons for a keen golfer surely comes close to this... I spend £25 a month on range balls and £20 a month playing the par 3 including drinks and a snack. I’m a casual golfer and it’s already half that cos, plus I don’t live in London!

Springveldt

Visit site
£110 a month for an indoor driving range membership?? :oops:
To be honest for where it is, the equipment you get to use and a lesson every month that sounds like a pretty good deal. He is able to try out all the new clubs, different shaft options etc plus unlimited usage of a GCQuad.

I'd be there every lunchtime.

sunshine

Visit site
If you're getting a 1 hour lesson every month, and go and practice for an hour a week, £110 is decent value.

sunshine

Visit site
I'm guessing that 110 quid gets you your balls as well, or are they extra?

For me to spend £110 a month on range sessions, I'd have to be there Mon-Fri every week and be hitting 100 balls, granted there would be no lesson but even so, I'd have only the weekend for a round.

And if I was golfing 6 days a week it would end up being a hell of a lot more expesive than £110 as I'd be looking at divorce:oops:

It's an indoor simulator not a range.