The Golf Factory - Newcastle

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
After a recommendation and hearing about this place at my course, I had a trip up yesterday with a view to changing my putter.
The Golf Factory is based in Brunswick Industrial Estate, on what was the site for the old Dynamic Indoor Golf. Although they have no connection whatsoever.
Fantastic place for trading in and buying second hand equipment. Massive stock of Drivers, Woods, Irons and putters. The business also has a launch monitor, free of charge for trying out clubs.
So onto the putters, a massive selection which can be tested on the indoor putting area. I settled for an Odyssey White Hot Pro V line putter, priced at £55, but I paid £30 after trading my TaylorMade Marinello for £25. After checking online I got a very fair price for mine. Let's hope it behaves on the greens.
Great set up and the guy who runs it was excellent, very dedicated and fair. I will certainly be going back, worth the 30 mile round trip.
Recommend a trip, it's awesome I was like a kid in a sweet shop 😀

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jensen, my son and I have bought plenty from there over the last few years. My current putter is one of theirs, as are some of my wedges. Stock quality can be up and down, by its nature, but on a good day it can be great.

They used to be in a grotty upstairs shop but the new location is much better. My only gripe is they put head covers on the putters and drivers so to see what they are like you waste time taking them off and on. Just leave them off, it would speed up the selection process.

It is a real hidden gem and the prices are pretty fair, as are the trade in prices. All good fun to visit, I believe Moogie works there on occasions although I have yet to meet him. The only problem you have now is that you know it is there...............all too tempting

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I haven't been to the new shop but visited the old place a fair bit, cracking set up and a good set of lads. I think I still have some credit to spend there 🤔😁

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Regular visitor and bought plenty over the years.

I had credit over a year and was no issue spending it, and he remembered. I like the guy who runs it, always asks what after and offers an opinion. I also like that it isn’t affiliated to a club, makes it feel more comfortable just to pop in.