The forums best holes

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
This will either work or fall flat but in our wisdom I’m sure we can come up with an 18 hole course.
We have to choose our best course from hole 1 to hole 18.
Someone makes a suggestion and when it gets 3 likes it’s in.
If you think of a better one suggest it and get 3 likes,the first hole to get the 3 likes is our hole.
Let’s try and do it in order.
Only the Uk.
Who would like to start Hole 1

Zig

Visit site
Old Course, St Andrews. I've never felt more nervous over a golf ball. Nor had so many people watching (granted, it was only a couple of busloads of tourists and the few dozen golfers waiting to tee off after us).

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry, didn't see we were starting at the 1st, would agree with the 1st on the Old Course, just because of the way your knee's knock when your standing on that tee,

D

Deleted Member 1156

1st at St Enodoc. Par 5 into the prevailing wind, hit it too far and you run down into some steep little undulations where the faces can be so severe that you can only hit a very lofted club leaving no chance of going for it in 2.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I am going to stay in Wales!! 1st at Porthcawl... great hole. Right by the secs office, fab sea views, everything feeds towards the sea and the bunkers. At high tide, the sea is just over the fence. Then up the hill to a wickedly sloping green and run offs everywhere. (and the 2nd from the comp tees wow!)