The Berkshire Red 20th March

D

Deleted Member 1156

The need for mats on fairways on the golf courses at The Berkshire. Might be off by then but I doubt it - lots of holes and lots of sand. Greens great and still good fun and totally playable. Non Qualifier tho I suspect!
I bow to your superior knowledge, it appears they have had a problem with the fairways and indeed been using mats. Very unusual for a course in the south, thanks for pointing it out (y)

TXL

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I bow to your superior knowledge, it appears they have had a problem with the fairways and indeed been using mats. Very unusual for a course in the south, thanks for pointing it out (y)

Anyone that is put off by the thought of playing this top course by having to use mats, I got the following from a fellow Mariner: I phoned the course on 2nd March, and the restriction where all players had to use mats from the fairways for their shots ends on 4th March, so all will be good for us on the 20th!

D

Deleted member 21258

Was hoping to make the Berkshire this year as not played either courses and its a good price, but I've just not go far enough with the end of year payroll & MTD letters. Hopefully there will be space next year if you go there and there are spaces are forumers.

Have a great day.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Was hoping to make the Berkshire this year as not played either courses and its a good price, but I've just not go far enough with the end of year payroll & MTD letters. Hopefully there will be space next year if you go there and there are spaces are forumers.

Have a great day.
Cheers Darren. You will be very welcome next year.