The 3 cars you'd put in your garage

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Any three would do me as it would mean I'd have a garage three times the size of the one I've got and I think of all that additional storage space...

Mind you - always fancied a Citroen DS 23 Pallas - my parents had a Citroen ID 19 for a while and it was groovy.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maserati Quattroporte for general use
Will stick with a Skoda Superb (Laurin & Klement version) for golf breaks - four set of clubs plus luggage no problem.
Nissan Figaro - in blue - for Mrs B.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been mulling this over for some time. Having been fortunate to have driven many prestige luxury cars and exotic sports cars in my time, most are either impractical or too expensive to run. My Range Rover Vogue was possibly the best all round vehicle, but would only return 17 MPG at best, whilst the Daimler Double Six was the most comfortable. Super cars such as Ferraris are uncomfortable and at my age, very difficult to get in and out of! As my dream car, it would be A98, the AC Cobra Le Mans Coupe which was clocked at over 180 mph on the M1 in 1964 whilst preparing for the Le Mans 24. I have driven it once and it is an utter beast!

Coming back to reality, and being extremely practical living on a farm, my garage would have a Skoda Kodiaq 4x4 for golf and everyday use, my 289 Cobra for fun and a JCB for all the times I wish I had one!

D

Deleted member 1147

It's a thing of beauty and unlimited funds would have it purring in my garage for runs on clear days...

Also my oldest daughters name ironically born the same year as the film released 😂
I assume you don't mean the 1974 original (and better) version!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I do love 50s, 60s, and early 70s American cars though. I was in Sweden recently in Tallberg, at a wedding, which coincided with one of Swedens biggest American car weekends. There were hundreds of American barges driving about, most in mint condition. Loved it.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Land Rover Defender 110 - the work horse

Mercedes GLS - the family car

1968 Shelby GT500- my toy

Ironically, I'm selling my ex-military Defender. It's a 90 but was code-named Wolf!
An increasingly rare beast and markedly different from any other Defender;

YJKHkbi.jpg

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ferrari 250 GT California
Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S

and finally one of these;
TR6, Audi RS6 Estate, MG Montego Turbo or Alfasud Ti.