Tevez played his last game for Man Ure ???

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
IMO Tevez wont go to pool and play second fiddle to Torre and Gerrard---he can stay at Utd and play second fiddle to Rooney and berbatov.

He wants to play every game and city appears to be his preferred option, Pool IMO cant afford the fee.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Man Utd are missing a trick here Tevez wants to stay he has got to be the hardest worker i ever seen watched in a friendly last season the guys tracking back was unbelievable i would get rid of that big lazy *** Berbatov and keep Tevez any day.Liverpools signings will come from the local pub teams as they've no money hahaha.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think United will make a mistake not signing him and I think its testament to Fergusons realistation of what a good player he is that he's making such an effort. It sounds like the guy in a suit has blown it though by bad mouthing Tevez. I'd ditch Berbatov for whatever I could get and use that money plus some of the £80m to get him and make him first choice alongside Rooney.

He won't go to Liverpool. They can't afford him. They are a club on the financial precipice. He might go to City but I can't see all these big names gelling and can see it becoming very messy at Eastlands.